Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wordless Wednesday (almost)

Nope, I absolutely, pawsitively did NOT get into the trash.

Tissue? What tissue?

This girl is a SNUGGLER and I loooove it!! Last night I was on the couch and she nosed the covers so that I would let her get under. (just as she does in bed). As you can see she eventually took over.


Her Auntie L gifted this blanket to her last weekend. It's soooooo incredibly soft and Hazel loves it. Unfortunately, so does D and she tries to steal it from her all of the time.

Do you see a dog that looks like you on this blankie? I didn't think so, back away.

Happy Thanksgiving eve!! We are having a low key holiday and staying home. With the human girl and I being vegetarians, there is a 20 pound turkey in the fridge with hubby and Hazel's name on it. She's not sad about that at all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hazel,
    I came by to wish you a happy Thanksgiving.
    xo Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete