Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Weekend stuff

Good morning doggy dogs and peeps! Mama left for work so I thought I would do some writin' today. I wanted to tell you about my weekend. First, mama took me to her mountain Saturday morning..she didn't take me last week so I was feeling neglected. Geesh. We had fun running on the trails and I liked the wind whipping through my ears. Mama said they are so cute and floppy. I wish she would let me off that dang leash though. I smell so many bunnies and birds, and I am not allowed to chase them! What the heck????



There's birds in them bushes
Goshhhh....isn't anything sacred around here? A pup cannot take a snooze without a camera in my face?? Well, my lips are quite kissable so I guess I can understand.

Saturday night my girl, mama, and me all dragged a bed mattress in the middle of the living room floor so that we could have a slumber party. We watched a movie and ate snacks in bed, (even me!)

I also got to see one of my rescuers this weekend. We went to a big doggie event where there were lots of people and other pups. Oh my sniffer was there alot to smell! I was being sooooooo good on a leash..My mama was proud of me, I could tell. But then, I kind of lost my stuff when I saw Ms C. I shook my butt so hard I thought my tail would fly off. I guess I lost my manners a little but mama understood. I also got to see some miniature dogs that mom called "puppies". I had never seen them before. I was very good with them and I could tell they thought I was cool. Their dad said he hoped they growed up to be like me some day. Yep, I'm cool like that. I can tell mama was real happy with me this weekend. I did something a little new called "listening". It made her realllllllly happy so maybe, just maybe I'll do it some more. Aaaand, being the great doggie dog that I am, I didn't even steal any food of their plates! All.weekend. Yep, Imagooddawg.

No comments:

Post a Comment