Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hazel's Pit of View

Hi doggie dog frends and humans, it's meez, Hazel!

I'm starting to feel so much better now that I stole da computer from mama.

Can we just agree that last week sucked? Meez felt so bad. My body was hurtin and meez didn't know why. My mama's eyes leaked all of the time so meeez tried to be brave for her. She kept saying to be brave and strong and meez was! Everyone said so.

Meez got to know my new vet more than meez ever wanted to. We had to go to the howspital every day. Meez didn't like being away from my home all day, but the people at my doctor's office were very nice. Everyone told meez what a pretty girl I am. My doctor let meez climbs into her lap and give her hugs. Meez likes to give hugs, even when meez is sick.

I've been in my family now for I don't know how many months cuz meez can't count, but it feels like a long time. Even though meez loves my family and have been a very good dawg if I do say so myself, mama said she felt me still holding back. Holding what??? I herd her tell da daddy that she thought I was still pawtecting my hart a little since meez been hurt in the past.

Something changed. I feel better on the outside; my medicine is helping thank DOG! But my insides changed too. Meez hart feels happy and meez knows I love my family sooooooooo much. My daddy and meez bonded lots. I found out how much he loves meez too when he took such good cares of meez. I have always been close to my girlz but now I know I have da daddy wrapped around my paws too. Hee hee.

Meez has become even more snuggly, and just to make sure nobody feels left out, meez takes turns hugging, kissing, and sleepings with everyones.

I am feeling real good now and can't wait to go on da mountain again with mama. She won't let me yet, but soon if my medicines keep werking. I'm ok with not being able to do the fun outside stuff yet cuz now meez knows that no matter what, my family will always bee heres for meez. They told me that before, but for some reasons I beleeve them now.
Now meez knows that family is forever. I wish I didn't have to feel so bad to figure that out on meez own, but at least I knowz now.

Peace out doggy dogz!
licks and hugz,
Hazel

1 comment: