Monday, September 29, 2014

Sunrise Heaven

What an AMAZING morning we had!! I shared one of my very favorite trails with Hazel for the first time. I wasn't sure how this would go, as there are many boulders to navigate and lots of critters on the trail. (wild and otherwise). We started off before sunrise....



There are now words...this mountain reaches deep into my soul. Hiking in my special place is always spiritual to me, and to share it for the first time with his girl....*sigh*. I can't explain the feeling other than pure gratitude.

Here's to many more trails...I look forward to our journey together. Love you Hazel!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is an amazing view! Where is this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's "my" mountain..a few miles from my house, South Mountain. I love it. We don't have lush greenery and lots of trees, but the desert offers a different kind of beauty. :)

      Delete